Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Girls Night with update

I had fun last night when i went out with the girls. We updated each other on our lives, ideas, jobs, etc. One had an interview and is trying to get a job in the library system, the interview was for a branch director. Me and the other are still at the library plugging away at our jobs.
I did have a few updates of my own to share especially since I have a side job now. Yes I still dog-sit the two dogs which I will be doing April during Spring Break, but then I also picked up a side job of working on the set of the Easter Bunny at the mall. I could be cashier, greeter, set-helper, or Easter Bunny. The pay is ok considering the economy. I just think that this job will be a nice little side income that will put a little extra in my bank so that i can weather through all the stuff that is posible to happen in the next couple of years. Or I could use it on those major purchases that I am looking into. I just won't know until it happens...

No comments: