Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Car Crash

In North Middleton, PA there was a car crash at 8:20 pm.(according to the Sentinel Online) My parents got a phone call at 1:30am and my mom came in my room to wake me up.
"Are you awake?" she asked, before telling me what the phone call detailed.
My brother, who lives in PA, had called to inform us that my sister-in-law was in an accident around 9:30pm and was air-lifted from the site to the hospital in Hershey, PA. Her liver was damaged, and her legs were crushed. They were planning on surgery and we would hear more when he knew more.
After that, I went back to sleep, then to work the next morning. My mom called me at 8:51am to inform me that my sis-in-law was in surgery now and that we should hear something in 6 hours. My mom tried to get a hold of my brother at 6 pm, he said that he would call back as soon as he wasw home since he was close.
He called back. This time, I talked to him before mom. He told me that my sis was in a bed with tubes connected, and that they had complications in surgery (no knee-cap) so the surgery lasted 12 hours just cleaning up her legs. Doctors will be trying to find a solution in the next couple of days. I will update you as I hear more...
Please pray for her...

No comments: