Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Where I'm at...

Okay so that I can write about this and get it over with, I was suppose to be married on 12/12/2008 but I broke off the engagement back in April. I feel okay that I didn't go through with it, even though I really did love the guy. The problem was that it was not the kind of love that I wanted to live the rest of my life with. Does that make any sense? There is a country song out that I love and the chorus of the song says "She doesn't want the kind of love she can live with, she wants the kind of love she can't live without, and the hardest part is she loves him, but she wants the kind of love she can't live without." The singer of this great song is Clint Black and the sad truth is that I heard about it from another ex of mine because he knew that I wasn't that into him. I do sort of feel melancholy though for the man that I walked away from, since I know that I cared deeply for him.
Okay enough of this let's get on with the rest of it... I have most of my christmas shopping done, with a few gifts left to buy. With the economy the way that it is, you would think that I would spend less to save for things that are needed. You would think that huh? Well the problem with that thought is that I try to get something unqiue and hopefully wanted for everyone on my list. I would tell you about a few of the gifts that I bought, but I know that some of the gift receivers read this and that would ruin the surprise.
Life sure throws you some surprises in life, doesn't it? I started of thinking of some of my friends from past and just wondering where they are and what they are doing. I have lost touch with them and I do feel bad about it. I like having close relationships and I am sad when I seem to get distant. I am making a point to get in contact with the ones that I can, though I may never know if they receive my correspondence since I won't know unless I hear something back.
Okay so that is all I got for ya right now... But I am constantly thinking so you know I will post again!

No comments: