Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My car has an ouchie!

I was driving down the road headed home when I had a black silverado pull out in front of me. I turned the wheel thinking I could avoid him, but the ice wouldn't let me get out of the way. I hit his bumper with the front driver side, then ran over his mailbox on the other side of the road, followed by the kiss of the tree a few feet behind the mailbox. I am thankful that things weren't worse than they were. The car now has a different smell to it, like antifreeze, and the wheels wobble. I really can't drive the car in the condition that it is in, even though the cop that took care of the accident said that the car seemed drivable. Anyway, I am now having to borrow my mom's blue van when it is available for me. Things just aren't as good as they were, but things could be worse. At least I wanted to get a new car so that could be the upside of the ordeal...

No comments: