Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 5, 2009

House Hunting

I am looking for a house. That's right, I am now searching to find a good place to live that is not my parents. I went to look at a house down the road and I think it was just too small and too expensive for what I am essentially looking for. I know that I need to look into a mortgage and make sure I can get the money for the house, but does everyone have to keep bringing it up? I am aware that it needs to be done, so thank you for your concern.
My dad has even stated that he can help to fix up a foreclosed house if I see something that I like. Those properties are cheaper and therefore more in my price range. Mom has heard of some that I think are worth looking into. Let's just wait and see right? I'll keep ya up to date as I know more...

No comments: