Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cuddle buddies

Seriously? You haven't heard the term "cuddle buddies"? Oh you poor people.. I don't mean it like it used to be meant, as a booty call or something like that, so all you dirty minded people need to get your minds out of the gutter now! I am talking about when you are watching movies with your friends and you just want the human contact from a friend. Everyone should get some sort of contact from others at least a couple of times a week. And this is coming from someone who growing up with the friends I had very seldom got hugs or just that kind of contact. I had a few friends that were happy to be close and comfortable with each other, but that was few and far between, as some would say.
I know now that some of my very good friends have the tendency to want to cuddle when watching a movie, and that makes me happy. I am always happy to just sit and cuddle up with a friend when watching a movie. It's cozy and shows that you are comfortable with each other.
Maybe it's just me, I have heard from lots of people that we need to keep our own space and not be so close at times, but that's their opinion not mine...

So if you find yourself a good friend that likes to watch movies and doesn't mind if you lean against them, cherish that.. there are so few that will really let you lean on them these days!

No comments: