Total Pageviews

Friday, February 18, 2011

Feeling and Reaching

Last night as I was laying in bed trying to sleep, I kept seeing things in my mind. It was as if I was being told something. I had the feeling that I was reaching out (not sure what I was reaching out for) and that I was only feeling air.. In my mind it was like I was trying to reach for a connection, though not to God because I still felt that in my soul. It was more that I was reaching for that personal friend connection and something was either getting in the way or dropped. It was like I was just reaching for something that wasn't really there, does that make sense? I don't really know where that was coming from, and I don't remember ever feeling something so hard before. This was a weird sensation, like a longing that was not really getting filled.
I kind of have an inkling of what it was about, but again I really don't know how things can be done on my end of things. I can only open up and put myself out there and I kind of know that when you do that, this feeling seems to come and go all the time and you just kind of live with it.
At least that is what my experience shows for now, at least!

No comments: