Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The House Renov

I am working a bit on this new house of mine, so far the panel has been removed from all 5 of the rooms that were paneled. It was not pretty. It is pretty now. I have a nice kitchen with cherry wood, though I need money for floors and new sinks. I gotta get to that point before I worry about it though. My room needs some trim around the ceiling and a lamp on the wall. A few shelves would be nice too... The second room needs paint and spackle. The third bedroom is done except for the bottom of one closet needs tape, mud, spackle, and paint... The living room needs the covers back over the plugs, decorating touches. The nook area needs a new thermostat cover, just a small piece replacement. The kitchen just a new light fixture, some more dishes, and a few shelves, oh and a new look for the pantry area... The bathroom needs removal of wallpaper, patch work of a few holes, new fixtures on both bath and sink, new light. Lots of work, but I got time...

No comments: