Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Year, new thoughts

Wow,
I really have let this blog go by the wayside, huh? Well I am still working on my house renovations. This weekend if all works out, the bathroom is the room to fix. The sink that i currently have is a cabinet with a porcelain cabinet, and I want to do a quick change and put in a pedestal sink that is going to take less space since there is little room in the bathroom to begin with. My current pics of my house show the current sink, so if I have shown you my pics, you have seen it. So this should make a better impression. We are hoping to have most of the bathroom done, though we still need to paint since we will be spackling and mudding the walls on Saturday and probably fixing problems that are behind the sink.
I am also currently looking for a roommate. I live off of Grape Rd. which means I am located about 10 to 15 minutes from the mall in the Mishawaka area. If you know of anyone looking for a room to rent that would be a total of 400 with utilities....Let me know...

No comments: