Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Yes, I know that I have left you all hanging, and I am sorry about that. I got real busy and haven't been able to check in. Let's see where I have been since I last posted.. I don't know if you all heard about the accident that I was in. It was a real bad one. I have a ligament strain going from the back of my skull to my lower back, and the cold weather is not helping one bit. I am in a bit of pain as I am typing this now, but I have been told that this could be around for about a year or so, isn't that fun? (Sarcastically typed)
What else, well I helped plan a women's retreat at Albright with my mom. It was a medical theme "Prescription to a New You".. It went really well and it sounds like they want us to do next year too, which I am up for but my mom keeps saying, "We'll see." I also planned a Halloween Murder Mystery party called, "Who Done What?" I had the best help with that too. Mom, two girls from my "Anyone can Dance" group, and then the friends and family that were actors in the mystery... The regulars from my dance group helped clean up the gym after it was over, which was extremely helpful...
My next big endeavor... presents for friends that are homemade and then shortly after those would be my New Years Eve Party that I am planning for Albright UM Church. Yes, I am keeping myself busy, but right now it is not a bad thing, just as long as I watch how my health goes.. Okay that's my update..
I can't guarantee anything, but I would like to update you all more often so I will try...

No comments: