Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

adventures and Thanksgiving

As I am adventuring through this life, I am still learning so much that I haven't known. I am finding that things said could be looked at in various ways, good, bad, eh, and do I care... The way that you observe your holidays can change depending upon things also. Thanksgiving this year is going to be eating out in the company of my grandparents. It's a wonderful thing to spend time with my grandparents, though I do feel a little bad to be eating out at a restaurant since we are the reason that the restaurant won't be closed for Thanksgiving. (I do understand that there are other circumstances why restaurants are open, but I see it as we are contributing to the reason) It is a better plan though than my grandparents coming to my house and gramma being stuffed up with the scents that fill my home. She is allergic to scents and therefore, candles and pets (both are abundant in my home) cause her nose to fill and sneezing to ensue. Thanksgiving Dinner with most of my family will actually happen on Friday when we congregate at my grandparents house for the family get-together. It will be a good time had by all, but that is also why me going to their house wouldn't be in great taste either, since they are cooking for Friday... and I really don't want to make the meal and then have to pack it all up... So eating out it is.. just wonder which restaurant we will eat at?!

No comments: