Total Pageviews

Friday, January 21, 2011

About my last post, and Cake Decorating

So I was thinking,
I should be able to use that support because isn't that why we have friends? To support each other and make it through life together? I am so thankful for the friends that God has placed my friends into my life. They are truly wonderful.

Okay so that is all I have to say about my last blog rambling.. Now on to what I want to say tonight:

I had my second cake decorating class this week and my cake turned out pretty good. I am slowly learning how to decorate cakes so that look more professional. I have also learned to make an icing that gets hard and can be decorated on. It can also sit out all day since there is no milk or butter in it. We made a cupcake cake in class. So delish, at least I think it is since we haven't really cut into the cake yet.. Tomorrow is the day when I am taking it to work.. Next week we are frosting cupcakes and learning to make the flowers that get placed on the top of them.. so let's hope that I can make flowers that are decent looking!

No comments: