Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dance, dance, dance

So tonight we had dance group. It was fun, though I am sadly by the sidelines with my injuries. It is fun to watch everyone enjoying the music and swing-dancing. I have been thinking about an offer that I have received about maybe holding a square dance night instead of swing just to learn that style. I was given the name of a caller, though I haven't ran it by him to see if he would be available, but he is from my church family so its a possibility that he could be interested in coming to do it. I should probably wait though until I am able to join in. I feel bad that I haven't been able to because I seem to be accident prone since June. I wish that I could join in on more of the learning and dancing but it is hard. There has to be some way to do more, I just wish I could figure out at this point what I can do... For now though I just have to grin and bear it. Things have got to turn around soon though, I mean the whole year can't be this way, right?

No comments: